Forum > Events and GTGs Other Regions

AUSTRALIA Members

(1/2) > >>

AndrewT:
I see that we now have (5) Members in Australia.

Please Welcome them to CICCI.   :/\   :/\   :/\

Antonio Simeone - AKA antonio54
Allan Church - AKA maroochysun
David Murphy - AKA rodamac
Robert McLeish - AKA cleishy
Grahame Kemp - AKA Ausfire

I don't know how far the distances are between the group of you, but if the Club can do anything to assist organize a meet or your attendance at a show, please feel free to ask. This is an International Club and we're here to help.

IBLUBYU:
Gidday Mates ..... Welcome :nod :nod :nod :/\ :/\ :/\

antonio54:
Thank you for the Welcome.  I live in Adelaide, my son actually signed me up to the website for a christmas present.  My SSB N/A Coupe is stock as a rock, but much loved. Oh btw are we supposed to receive a certificate to show our membership? ::)

AndrewT:

--- Quote from: antonio54 on March 30, 2011, 06:50:54 PM ---Thank you for the Welcome.  I live in Adelaide, my son actually signed me up to the website for a christmas present.  My SSB N/A Coupe is stock as a rock, but much loved. Oh btw are we supposed to receive a certificate to show our membership? ::)

--- End quote ---

Very nice present and we're glad to have you here.
Your membership pack is already on the way, but it might be a few more days before it get's there, lol...  :nod

Chas Knight:

--- Quote from: antonio54 on March 30, 2011, 06:50:54 PM ---Thank you for the Welcome.  I live in Adelaide, my son actually signed me up to the website for a christmas present.  My SSB N/A Coupe is stock as a rock, but much loved. Oh btw are we supposed to receive a certificate to show our membership? ::)

--- End quote ---

Antonio, are you familiar with any of the other Crossfire owners in Australia?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version