Author Topic: Thanks to the club for another great Carlisle show  (Read 401 times)

Offline stelmos

• 2005 Coupe Limited - Black
  • Life is too short to drive humdrum wheels
Besides seeing all the Crossfires together for the weekend, the next best thing has got to be seeing all the folks you only get to see once a year....all great people. Thanks to Ray, Andrew, Grace and Chas (hope I'm not missing anyone) who once again kept everything in line so we could enjoy the time together. Even with drizzly weather, it was fun. And far more comfortable than the heat of 2012

I have to say I miss the Saturday night dinner...just hanging out together over dinner is unifying and gives more opportunity to get to know each other. I know it's a pain to organize a place for so many people...hopefully we can find a way. Just sayin...

Thanks CICCI for putting it together!
Carlisle Show 2011, 2012, 2013
Crossfires of Maryland member
COM 1st Annual Show at Linganore Wines 2012
COM 2nd Annual Show at Linganore Wines 2013

Offline VALKRYDERGUY

• Founding Director
  • Aurora,Ill
    • MY PHOTO GALLERY
 :thumbs up :/\ To all who help coordinate this event year after year !!
2004 - 017746 ~~Tail of the Dragon~~

Sprint Booster, Needswings CAI, K&N Filter,  Tinted windows, Chrome Grill, Magnaflow Exhaust 
http://www.crossfireinternational.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=17

Offline Chas Knight

• Founding Director
  • Ichon
Besides seeing all the Crossfires together for the weekend, the next best thing has got to be seeing all the folks you only get to see once a year....all great people. Thanks to Ray, Andrew, Grace and Chas (hope I'm not missing anyone) who once again kept everything in line so we could enjoy the time together. Even with drizzly weather, it was fun. And far more comfortable than the heat of 2012

I have to say I miss the Saturday night dinner...just hanging out together over dinner is unifying and gives more opportunity to get to know each other. I know it's a pain to organize a place for so many people...hopefully we can find a way. Just sayin...

Thanks CICCI for putting it together!

You're welcome and thanks for your attendance and appreciation.  Like we mentioned during the meeting..."this is your club".  Drum up support for the Saturday night dinner and I'll present it to the Board.  In addition, thank you for your contributions this weekend.  Everyone that attended made it fun and worthwhile.
Moparpalooza, VA '13, '14
COM 1st Annual Car Show, MD '12
Auto-C-R-O-S-S/NCCAR, NC '12
COM Crab Deck Cruise, MD '11
Woodward Dream Cruise, MI '11
AMX Capitol Raceway, MD '11
JPC Car Show, MD '10-'11
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, PA '05-'14
OC Car Show, MD '06-'08
Ishuz Car Show, MD '06/'08
Chrysler Spring Cruise-In, NY '09-'10
Two Kids Foundation Car Show, NJ '09-'10
Wild Thang 9 NJ '09
CPOC Mopar Show ,MD '08
VFW All Comers' Show, MD '06
XFI #3760, January 17,2005

Offline PNA

• Damascus, Maryland
Thanks to CICCI for coordinating the event for the members at Carlisle.  My first time and I enjoyed it!  Hope to be back regularly.  I too think a coordinated dinner event for the members (which apparently was done in the past) would be great.   

I enjoyed meeting a bunch of the owners / members and it just solidifies my enjoyment of the Crossfire experience.

Hope everyone made it home safely.
PNA
2004 Crossfire
SSB Auto Stick

Offline Chisler29

• City, State
Yes thank you to the CICCI board for setting everything up.  Thank you to all the members who helped make this past weekend alot of fun.